Monday, December 13, 2010

Welcome

Hello and welcome to photosbyiki.  Over the years I have been asked by people what is the best camera for their budget and how they can get better at photography.  So I created this blog to help all you novices.  I will put up my thoughts on anything and everything about the subject.  I will also add tutorials on here on how to take good photographs.

I should also point out that, unless asked, I am going to explain to you how to take photographs using the camera on Manual.  This means that the camera is not assisting you in any way and that you will be setting everything yourself.  As much as this sounds daunting, it really isn't that difficult.   In fact you will only gain more knowledge so that when you do use your camera on Auto, Shutter Priority or Aperture Priority, you'll be able to deal with any issues that may arise (because a camera is just a machine and can't read your thoughts on how you would like your photos to turn out!)

I will keep it as simple as I can so if you have any questions then please feel free to message me or make a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment